- Gala: Red stripes over red-orange background. Tree ripening allows this fruit its mellow, sweet and crisp texture unlike the shipped Galas.
- Freedom: Bright red stripe over yellow background. Large and juicy with a tangy, sprightly flavor. Unknown to many, eating one is like visiting a new foreign country.
- Empire: Macintosh crossed with a Red Delicious gives surprising results! Superbly aromatic and firm. Seems only the crispness of the Red Delicious remains.
- Jonafree: Flavor similar but not as tart as the original Jonathan. The firmest eating apple in our orchard.
- Red Delicious: Needs no introduction, but our Red Delicious is far superior to the irrigated variety from the West. Red Delicious was born in the Midwest (Iowa).
Orchard Number (573) 655-4291
Dan Cell (217) 430-9132
Email Dan & Cherie
Map & Driving Directions
Organic Apples & Apples Products